Cotton Magazine® magazine invites you to join us for an industry-leading event that caters to your operational needs by pairing you with industry leading companies who have the technology and solutions to keep your operation moving in the right direction. These are private, executive-level meetings between your operation and the top decision makers on the supply side, allowing you to discuss your needs with the people who can affect positive change.
Who Should Attend?
Row Crop farmers from the Cotton Belt
Why Attend as a Grower?
SouthernCropsConnect offers you the following benefits
- Private 50-minute, one-on-one meetings with potential or existing business partners to secure the latest industry innovations.
- Ability to uncover new opportunities with your established supplier partners.
- Identified solutions for your operation’s challenges.
- Insight into new products in development.
- Input to the supply community on products that are needed.
- Networking with your peers.
- 2 days of meetings with suppliers you want to meet with in an environment free from your day-to-day distractions.
- Efficiency in developing the business relationships your operation needs.